[mapguide-users] MapGuide WFS server timeout error

Joy Chua joychua97 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 17:22:10 PST 2016

Hi everyone,

Following up please on an earlier post. When invoking WFS, would like WFS
to stop processing and return a timeout error/message after running for 2
minutes. Is it possible to configure this on the server (not the client),
and which server setting should be set to achieve this?

We have made the following configuration changes, but we are not getting a
timeout error and processing continues way beyond 2 minutes.

UseFdoJoinOptimization = 1
FDOConnectionTimeoutCustom = OSGeo.WMS:120,OSGeo.WFS.120
DataTransactionTimeout = 120
DataTransactionTimerInterval = 60
JoinQueryBatchSize = 1000
DataConnectionTimeout = 120
DataConnectionTimerInterval = 60
DataConnectionPoolSizeCustom = OSGeo.Gdal:1
DataConnectionPoolSize = 200
DataConnectionPoolExcludedProviders = OSGeo.SDF,OSGeo.SHP
DataConnectionPoolEnabled = 1
DataCacheSize = 100
CacheTimerInterval = 3600
CacheTimeLimit = 86400