[mapguide-users] Fusion with OpenLayers 3

swimming123 allen.song at altusgroup.com
Tue Jan 19 14:21:21 PST 2016

Good things to use GeoExt3(Sencha) so far as I know: JS MVC and SPA(single
page application) structure, so it's good for mobile, also one step away to
convert as native App; Second, if you view source from Sencha project, it's
very clean(see below is my above map); All js is similar like built and
compiled; Last thing I believe Sencha is a much bigger community than
dojo(AMD), I like lots of stuff about Sencha for example one class one file,
class name convention.

About one month ago, we also created one map with ArcMap Server10.3(we only
have develop license), created several functions such as cluster, dynamic
legend exactly same with ArcMap Desktop, display corrdinate values in 10TM,
UTM11,10,12,14 at same time,  zoom to location by dominion land system etc,
we all follow AMD(load library, create customized function). But
comparatively I do like Sencha very much.

Here is my above GeoExt3 simple Map web page view source result:

<!DOCTYPE HTML>
<head>
maximum-scale=1, user-scalable=no">

    <title>MyGeoExtApp</title>