[mapguide-users] Java API MgRaster

vd2 volkerdrescher at gmx.de
Thu Jan 28 00:13:38 PST 2016

Hi,
I try to renew parts of tile caches, based on thousends of raster files.
To find the tiles i need the bounds of the origign raster files.
But the MgRaster.GetBounds() always returns null.
The MgRaster.GetImageXSize() and MgRaster.GetImageYSize() are working, so I
could get it by reading the tfw, pgw etc. but this is not my favorite way.
My question: Is there another way to get the bounds or the insertation point
via API.

Thanks vd