[mapguide-users] Mapguide purge cached schema to unlock raster

Marco Cussino mcs at gdtest.it
Fri Jul 1 07:07:29 PDT 2016

I would like to know if there is a way to force a purge cached schema for a layer without working with Maestro.
I need to update a raster with a new version generated by a batch procedure, but Mapguide keep the raster file locked until I purge the cache.

How can i purge with a web request the specific layer cache ?

Marco

---
Questa e-mail รจ stata controllata per individuare virus con Avast antivirus.