[mapguide-users] FDO Postgis provider and schema override

Gabriele Monfardini gabrimonfa at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 08:50:41 PDT 2016

On Tue, Jul 5, 2016 at 4:30 PM, svlad <svlad.cjelli42 at web.de> wrote:

> The schema override works.
> I do it programmatically with the API and create for each table one data
> source with one config.xml.
> The only caveat is, I can not create new features via FDO.

Thank you for your answer.

What about foreign keys in your setup, you have to ignore them in the XML
schema

What about schema change, for instance when you create some new table? You
need to launch a script to create the appropriate feature sources

What about repository size having hundreds of feature sources for db?

Best regards,

Gabriele Monfardini