[mapguide-users] Google Layers Not Showing - Fix to Open Layers

MHerel mike.herel at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 06:06:49 PDT 2016

Update for MGOS 2.5

I was experiencing this issue in MGOS 2.5. I have been able to apply  a very
simple fix (although it may be temporary) by editing my layout XML with
Maestro.

It seemed that the layout I had, which was initially created with AIMS
Studio 2014, was calling version 3.3 of the Google Maps API. This is odd
because, as of today, the current version is 3.25.  I changed the version to
v=3, which calls the latest  3-series API and voila, it works.

I expect this may only work until another change comes along but it's the
only option as I don't think that the previously mentioned fix works below
MGOS 2.6.