[mapguide-users] Mapguide 3.0 and postgis/mssql datetime properties

Jamo adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Tue Jun 21 17:56:25 PDT 2016

I know this is an old issue but I think I found what was going wrong .....

I did a fresh install of the mapguide 3.1 beta (mgInstant Setup !!! amazing)
didn't use any of my customization and the issue still existed :(

The datetime field is working fine the issue was with re-ordering the
columns from within maestro.
I wanted the supportingfiles property to be last so i moved it to the last
position
therefore it was trying to read the datetime column as a text column and
wasn't outputing it correctly....

I realised this when I looked at the datasource property order and compared
it to the layers property order.
Temporary fix was to put it back in the same order as the datasource .....

So at some point the layer definition order is getting skipped when actually
returning the property value ?

I haven't got a fix for it yet ..... but I do have my datetime showing :)

-----
MapGuide Maestro 6.0.0.8587
MapGuide Opensource 3.0.0.8701
Fusion, PHP, Apache