[mapguide-users] Mapguide server 3.0 crashes often and got pink screen in the fusion viewer

naym r.naym at hawarit.com
Thu Mar 10 09:30:54 PST 2016

Hi All

We have been using Mapguide OS 3.0 in windows web server 2008 R2. and client
side is the Fusion viewer.
Now we often get pink screen in the viewer where many times mg server
crashed and we restarted the service.
Sometime it also happened that service seems running but got pink screen or
got no image and looked like not working.
Here is how we  configure maps:-
 -- We use shp files, ecw file and connection to postgis to show our db geo
data on the viewer.
 -- We configure layers, maps using Mapguide studio 2011.

 Another thing, in the browser we often get Fusion error(Seems Javascript
error).
 From the Error.log I could not find out what is the issue and how to solve
it. Some text from Error log:---

Those texts have been written many times in the log. Could someone help us ?
Thanks in advance.

Regards
Naym