[mapguide-users] Mapguide 3.0 Maestro and Studio problem

Lisa Weber lisaw at precisionmanagementsolutions.com.au
Tue Mar 29 00:14:45 PDT 2016

Interesting. I experienced the same problem last week on a site but had been running 3.0 on it since November with google maps and bing maps base with no problem - but only when the application definition is loaded using PHP. The bug appeared recently for the PHP code; the google maps simply stopped loading. Not sure what happened as I hadn't  changed any code. I'm looking into the Google Maps API currently to see if they've changed any of their calls. They did change licensing requirements last year regarding client API key so maybe there's a flow on effect? Bing maps still works fine if the application definition is loaded using PHP code.
Both bing maps and Google maps fail to load through either Studio or Maestro.