[mapguide-users] How to use ActivityIndicator fusion widget

GeorgesK georges.kacou at gmail.com
Wed May 11 05:46:19 PDT 2016

Hello all,

I want to display a loading animation in the middle of the screen each time
the map is busy. To achieve this, I thought the ActivityIndicator widget
could do the job, but can't find a clear documentation on how to use it:
- In which container should it be inserted ?
- Should I modify the template file ? How ?

Should there be another method to achieve this goal, I would be glad to read
about it.
Any indication would be highly appreciated.

I am using MagGuide 3.0 with Maestro 6.0.

Thanks in advance.