[mapguide-users] MapGuide Download Layer data

madhur chanana madhurchanana92 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 00:09:04 PDT 2016

Hi,

I am Using MapGuide Open source 3.0 for building a spatial data repository.
I am using the Maestro 6.0 tool for creating maps. I want to provide a
widget in the fusion template from where the users can download the layers
shown on the map from Postgres or SQL Server database.
Is there any tool or widget available which provides such functionality or
else how can I create a custom widget in Fusion which gives such
functionality.

-Madhur