[mapguide-users] How to use ActivityIndicator fusion widget

GeorgesK georges.kacou at gmail.com
Sun May 15 13:15:25 PDT 2016

Thanks Jackie for the response.

I use the Aqua fusion template. Here is what  did :
* I modified the index.html file by addind the div (ID = "Loading") this way
:

* I inserted the ActivityIndicator widget in the vertical toolbar with this
XML

Unfortunately, it still doesn't work and fusion throws an error. What is
weird is that the error message varies depending on the browser :
- With Firefox:

- With Chrome and Internet Explorer:

What am I doing wrong ?

Thanks again.