[mapguide-users] Google Layers Not Showing - Fix to Open Layers

Lisa Weber lisaw at precisionmanagementsolutions.com.au
Mon May 30 16:23:17 PDT 2016

Gordon,

Great post! Thanks for the fix, I have tested and it's now working in MGOS 3.0. The fix will only allow the google map base to work for a given layout, not multiple base layer external providers that a user can switch between , not bing or openstreet maps and google bae maps at the same time. Trying that results in errors. I tried a number of template changes to get it to work and was resigned to waiting for the next release, I'm interested in knowing how you thought of this approach and did it happen at 3am in the morning? :)
Thanks again, much appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Lisa