[mapguide-users] Mapguide WMS Error

madhur chanana madhurchanana92 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 22:34:39 PDT 2016

Hi All,

I am trying to get raster data from geoserver to Mapguide Fusion layout as
a WMS service using Maestro 6.0. I am able to see the data at specific zoom
levels but as i pan or zoom out the data goes away andis not rendered on
checking the logs of both Mapguide and Geoserver i could identify what
might be causing the issue but i could not find a solution to it.

The error i get is: Missing or invalid requested map size. Parameters WIDTH
and HEIGHT shall be present and be integers > 0. Got WIDTH=0,
HEIGHT=0

It works fine and gives a value for width and height at some particular zom
level point. Is it because of some issue of BBox.
Please help me as it is kind of an urgent issue.

Thanks
Madhur