[mapguide-users] mapguide-rest setup issue with Mpaguide 2.5.2

Rémy Gourrat rgourrat at ag-carto.fr
Fri Nov 4 07:50:43 PDT 2016

Thanks a lot Jackie, it was the right way !

After few hours to understand and resolve ERROR 500 (add privileges Write/Edit on the rest cache directory to the IIS_USERS group),

I had success to print my first Map Image with filter on my own map, and just after i have inserted this rest link in a jasper server report, I was like children with my beautiful dynamic report with a beautiful dynamic map !

Thanks again for this very powerful mapguide-rest.

Rémy

-----
AG-Carto - Bayonne