[mapguide-users] Out of Order SelectionPanel.js?

GordonL gordon.luckett at arrowgeomatics.com
Sat Oct 1 13:05:14 PDT 2016

HI All,
I am sure I ran across this before but I can't remember how to fix - in the
SelectionPanel.js (Fusion) the Attribute Names are not lining up with the
Values?

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5288902/scrambled.png>

None of the fields match.  If I go into Maestro and arrange the fields in
the exact order they exist in the SDF file itself, then they finally match.
With dozens of layers, this might be quite a bit of work.

Any ideas? I am sure I have seen a fix for this before.

gordon