[mapguide-users] Fusion php + postgresql

Joe Rando kdanix at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 03:08:31 PDT 2016

Hi!

I'm trying to connect to my postgresql database from fusion viewer using a
custom widget, in order to extract data from some tables.

I get the error "PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function pg_connect()
in C:\Program
Files\OSGeo\MapGuide\Web\www\fusion\widgets\mywidget\mywidgetmain.php"

According to that, it seems I haven't loaded the pgsql extension, but I'm
pretty sure I have... These are the steps I've made so far:

- I've loaded the php_pgsql.dll and php_pdo_pgsql.dll extensions (removing
the ';') in "C:\Program Files\OSGeo\MapGuide\Web\Php\php.ini"

- The "extension_dir" points to the folder where those two files exist (in
"C:\Program Files\OSGeo\MapGuide\Web\Php\ext\") and the libpq.dll file
exists too (in "C:\Program Files\OSGeo\MapGuide\Web\Php\")

Shouldn't this be enough?? I've done the same for my Xampp's php and it
works fine, it accesses the database and extracts data from it.

Just in case, I also have replicated the php folder from xampp to the php
folder in MapGuide directory... still, it doesn't recognize "pg_connect" as
a valid function.

I'm totally stuck, I would appreciate any kind of advice because I've been
working on this for days and I haven't achieved anything :(

So... any ideas?