[mapguide-users] Fusion php + postgresql

Joe Rando kdanix at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 05:54:27 PDT 2016

Hi!! Your simple question made me try it from a different scope... so I
installed a newer version of MapGuide without removing the previous one (3.1
vs 3.0) and instead of using IIS configuration I installed it with the
'Bundle config', in order to compare them and maybe get some answers...

Magically, it worked!! now the fusion-inside phpinfo() function does show
the pdo_pgsql and the pgsql extensions loaded! (and I've now tried accessing
the postgresql database, successfully)

I don't think it's the MapGuide version, because I tried before with the 3.1
(even the 2.5 and 2.4), so it's gotta be the web server...

 A MILLION THANKS to you Jackie :D

PD: this is supposed to work this way, only with apache web server?