[mapguide-users] change layer definition runtime

makoychan makoychan at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 8 10:11:10 PDT 2016

Hi,

I have created layer definition from each maps on Maestro and just 1
MapDefinition, What i am trying to do is the just updated the
layerdefinition of the mapdefinition to the specific selected map. I wanted
to do it runtime. I cam currtently using fusion, is this possible to do on
JS or just .net? And how? i am quite stuck now.

Also another option for me to do is the create mapdefinition on runtime, but
still no success on doing this.

Any help will do.

Thanks in advance