[mapguide-users] Raster NoData Issue

madhur chanana madhurchanana92 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 00:06:32 PDT 2016

Hi All,

I am using Mapguide 3.0 with Maestro 5.1 to render rasters in GeoTiff
format using the Gdal Provider in Maestro. I am able to upload the rasters
but the extent of some layers overlaps with others and the data is hidden
if i have to overlay them together. Is there any provision in Mapguide
where we can define a NoData value so that it appears as transparent and i
get only the basemap.

Also if the data is a single band grey image it gets a bright yellow margin
where there is no data and gets a default color scheme which is very
different as in data.

I could not find much options in raster layer editing in maestro.

Thanks
Madhur