[mapguide-users] MapGuide 3.0 installer stuck at "IIS Configuration Settings"

Hans Milling hm at geograf.dk
Wed Sep 21 01:32:40 PDT 2016

Hi

I am about to port out WebGIS to MapGuide 3.0, and I am trying to install on
my Windows 10 (64bit) machine. In the installation options I am stuck at the
"IIS Configuration Settings" window. I choose .Net but when I click the Next
button, nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?
I have installed on Windows 2012 server with no problem.

Best regards
  Hans Milling...