[mapguide-users] MapGuide 3.0 installer stuck at "IIS Configuration Settings"

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 07:25:52 PDT 2016

Addressing the original issue:

It's the IIS version check. Since IIS on Windows 10 is v10, its version
string is "10", which fails the IISVERSIONMAJOR >= "#7" launch condition to
proceed to the next screen. This probably slipped under may radar as the
last time I tested this was against Windows 10 preview builds which probably
hadn't bumped IIS to v10.

I'll remove this version check as the versions of Windows we support will
have IIS >= 7 already.

https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/2742

- Jackie