[mapguide-users] Maestro API 6 - How to convert xml to ILayerDefinition

Hans Milling hm at geograf.dk
Thu Sep 22 06:14:38 PDT 2016

I might have found a way to do it with Maestro API 6. However I need to solve
the 1000+ compiler errors after swapping the API, before I can confirm that
it works:

ILayerDefinition ldef =
(ILayerDefinition)ObjectFactory.Deserialize("ILayerDefinition",
file.GetInputStream(e));

As a side note (to Jackie). It would be great if the "string resourceType"
parameter were exchanged with the ResourceTypes enum, since I have
absolutely no clue what to write in that string field.

Best regards
  Hans Milling...