[mapguide-users] MapGuide Open Source 3.1 RC1 released

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 07:57:16 PDT 2016

We are pleased to announce that the MapGuide Open Source project team has
made MapGuide Open Source 3.1 RC1 available

Release notes: http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/Release/3.1/Notes
Downloads:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/Release/3.1/Notes#Installation
Documentation: Updated Developer's Guide, API reference documentation and
sample code are now included with the installer. The release notes contain
information on API changes for MapGuide 3.1

If you find a defect, please report it using http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide

As with 3.0, the 64-bit Linux builds we make available are recommended only
for testing purposes and should not be considered for production deployment
for this release cycle, even when 3.1 goes final.

Also note that this release does not include the ArcSDE FDO provider. No
official SDK for FDO 4.1 has been released (that would include an ArcSDE
FDO provider binary). We are interested in any offers to provide build
resources to build this missing provider for us.