[mapguide-users] Mapguide 3.0 - Composite style not displaying in fusion legend

Lisa Weber lisaw at precisionmanagementsolutions.com.au
Tue Apr 11 15:55:52 PDT 2017

When I moved two sites from 2.6 to release 3.0 I experienced the issue for all composite layers. All of the theme layers had to be rebuilt. The other layers had to be manually accessed in Maestro and repointed. To move 200 layers across using a package required nearly 60 hours of work. Going from 3.0 to 3.1 this issue did not occur; have you tried going straight to 3.1?

Lisa