[mapguide-users] Mapguide 3.1 WFS service

RenoSun renolionheart at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 09:11:06 PDT 2017

Hi Kajar,

Firstly, I think you should probably let people know what Environment you're
using, so people can help you to find the right solution. I will think you
don't need to use any port number in order to use the WFS service.

Are you not using Windows Server? or you're using Linux, CentOS, Ubuntu
etc.?

Also, you don't know how to show appreciation even my solution didn't help
you, and I don't even know how hard you're trying to fix this problem.
However, I am done helping you.

All is well.