[mapguide-users] new mapguide project on linux ubuntu

sebafr sebafr at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 05:14:18 PST 2017

We are conducting initial studies for a project with Mapguide on a ubuntu
Linux. We have a project running linux 12 with 32 bits, mapguide 2.6 and
Postgresql 9.1 and now we would like to update it all and the first scenario
was to use linux 14 with 64 bits and Mapguide 3.1 and Postgresql 9.4.
Our current provider only supports 64-bit linux (14 or 16) and did not
succeed in the initial tests. Has anyone ever used similar architecture?

Thanks,
Seba