[mapguide-users] unable to logon Mapguide : ACE.dll failed

Maximino Roza Candas wis at distecable.com
Mon Feb 6 02:13:24 PST 2017

Hi Remy

I've a similar issue  a couple of months ago,

I've installed  3.0.0  but I wanted to change it to  2.5.2 for
compatibility.

Then  I’ve found that for running again  2.5.2  I needed  to install it
in a different path of the previous  3.0.

In other words :

If you've installed  3.0.0  in c:/xxxx/mapguide.

You need put   2.5.2 in another path :  c:/xxxx/mapguide2 ; not in the
same like the previous that obviously also  should be uninstalled.

That it works for me.

Hope it helps.

Max

El 06/02/17 a las 10:36, Rémy Gourrat escribió:

> Hi Jackie,
>
> I check it and check it again : ACE.dll is in the path.
>
> I uninstall many times iis and mapguide 2.5.2, each time it was the
> sames messages in maestro/mapadmin and windows event log.
>
> I tried with mapguide 2.6.1, sames messages, i tried with instant
> setup for 2.5.2 and 2.6.1, sames messages.
>
> Finally, i tried with 3.0.0 and 3.1.0 and it’s running !!
>
> I think this is an issue with WINDOWS 8.1 and 2.5.2 and 2.6.1.
>
> I need to install mapguide 2.5.2 for application compatibility.
>
> someone have an idea to workaround this issue ?
>
> Rémy
>
> AG-Carto - Bayonne

> Nabble.com.

/"A World Without Limits"/

www.DisteCable.com <http://www.distecable.com>

Maximino Roza Candás
Data Base & I+D Manager
*DisteCable S.L.
*Tel: +34 985 362 626
Fax: +34 985 132 122
Mov: +34 678 473 239

Aviso Legal: www.DisteCable.com/Avisolegal
<http://www.distecable.com/avisolegal.html>Disclaimer:
www.DisteCable.com/Disclaimer
<http://www.distecable.com/disclaimer.html>Avertissement Légal:
www.DisteCable.com/Avertissement

<http://www.distecable.com/avertissement.html>No imprimas este correo si
no es necesario. RESPETA EL MEDIO AMBIENTE