[mapguide-users] mapguide react.js embeded in div or iframe issue

Rémy Gourrat rgourrat at ag-carto.fr
Mon Feb 20 03:04:53 PST 2017

Hi thanks for your answered,

My goal is to have a simple mapguide window in my specific data collector application (on top) and just click button to get the x,y of the digitized point in mapguide window.

I join an html sample on sheybogan to copy to the webserver root with 4 solutions :
- mapguide viewer ajax first in iframe and other in div : return undefined X and Y
- mapguide viewer react.js in iframe and other in div : loading failed

I have a preference to use with react on mobile device...

Thanks for your advice.

Rémy