[mapguide-users] CREATERUNTIMEMAP slow when using scaleranges

Fredrik Ohlsson 77fredrik at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 02:40:54 PST 2017

Hi,

I have a performance problem in a map where we use layers with multiple
scaleranges for the layer styles.
There is probably around 20 layers with ~ 4-8 scaleranges set.

The
mapagent.fcgi?version=2.6.0&locale=en&clientagent=Fusion%20Viewer&operation=CREATERUNTIMEMAP
- request takes  ~ 45 sec.

If I remove all layers with multiple scaleranges, from the map, the
CREATERUNTIME request takes less than a second.

Is this a bug with CREATERUNTIMEMAP or should I avoid mutiple scaleranges?
Is there a workaround I can use?
This same map loads much faster with the older version of Fusion, where
LoadMap.php handles the loading of the map.