[mapguide-users] impersonate mapagent to server

David Hequet david.hequet at free.fr
Tue Jan 10 01:53:16 PST 2017

Ok i see what you can do building your own mapagent.. But not sure that it
can help me. I don't know how you can impersonte the final MgHttpRequest and
mapserver to use it.

My idea was that the final process ("mapserver.exe" service) know who i am.
So Oracle know who i am.

Basic usage: in a view with "SYS_CONTEXT('USERENV','OS_USER')" col, display
my username in MapGuide Tooltip (right now it show the local system acount
who run mapserver.exe).

Heavy usage: connect Oracle to a VPD and filter shown based on connected
user.

thank you, i learnerd some usefull trick with mapagent