[mapguide-users] HttpApi doc improvement

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 16:17:19 PST 2017

This is something I'm going to call on this community to pick up. If you have
an OSGeo user id, you should be able to edit this page and any other wiki
content.

NOTE: Not that I won't personally do it if it comes down to it. I just want
the MapGuide Open Source project to be a *community* effort. Documentation
updates/curation is an easy low-barrier-to-entry contribution effort that
anyone knowledgeable can perform.

- Jackie