[mapguide-users] Mapguide WKT standards?

Firenter cedric.corthout.external at arcelormittal.com
Wed Jan 18 05:51:48 PST 2017

Hi forums!

I'm building an Openlayers application with an Autodesk Infrastructure
Server backend.
Right now I'm using MgFeatureservice.SelectFeatures to select some features
and return their geometry as well as their attributes.

The problem at hand is that this Geometry is coming in a non-standard WKT
format. I've been able to deal with XYZ geometries just fine, but these
Curvepolygons are something else!
Is there either a way to force this into completely standard WKT or
otherwise another way of selecting both the geometry and attributes of a
feature?

Thanks already for considering my question!