[mapguide-users] Mapguide WKT standards?

Patrik Johansson mapguide at morkl.se
Wed Jan 18 07:21:16 PST 2017

Seems like either Nabble or the mailing list ate my Oracle view
example. Here it is again:

CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW MY_VIEW_DENSIFIED AS
SELECT ID, SDO_GEOM.SDO_ARC_DENSIFY(t.GEOM, m.DIMINFO,
'arc_tolerance=0.01 unit=m') as GEOM
FROM MY_VIEW t, ALL_SDO_GEOM_METADATA m WHERE m.TABLE_NAME = 'MY_VIEW'
AND m.OWNER = 'MY_SCHEMA'

Cheers,
Patrik Johansson