[mapguide-users] Set selection color using MaestroAPI 6

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 06:04:43 PDT 2017

I'm a bit confused by your question.

RFC148 was implemented for MGOS 3.0, so custom selection color for
GETMAPIMAGE should be supported in every version since.

... Unless you saw the RFC148 link from the RFCs landing page, which
erroneously listed the RFC as still in draft (it's not). I've updated that
page to reflect the proper status of this particular RFC.

And actually having re-read the RFC that I submitted (Wow! Time flies). The
[throw NotSupportedException / do nothing idea] should be extended to
non-overlay rendering in general for both Maestro connection providers if
we're dealing with a 2.6 or older server.

- Jackie