[mapguide-users] react-layout: Hooking to events in the AJAX viewer (OnSelectionChanged)

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 00:12:00 PST 2017

You raise an interesting point about how our viewer offerings are being used.

Namely, I wasn't expecting embedding the viewer in a frame/iframe to feature
prominently as a common use case. The viewer API design thus far has been
going on the assumption that the react viewer is either the top-level
element or a sibling of top-level content.

So my current answer is: No not possible, but this is clearly something that
will need to be supported in some form so that migrating from Fusion is not
too painful.

- Jackie