[mapguide-users] Synchronize multiple mapguide instances

Srecko Lipovsek srecko.lipovsek at kaliopa.si
Wed Mar 15 15:27:37 PDT 2017

Hi,

I'm using ResourceMigrator class from Maestro API for syncing repository
items between nodes. I wrote small tool wich enumerate central Mapguide
repository and migrate items to other Mapguide nodes. Fortunately
RepositoryItem have property "Last Modified Date" (in UTC). This property
can be used for syncing only resources from some datetime ahead. I save last
successfull sync datetime for each node so each new sync migrate only
repository items from last successfull datetime.

I'm running multiple Mapguide nodes behind HaProxy LoadBallancer (with
sticky session) and for now it works very well.

Hope those informations helps ...