[mapguide-users] What buffering method does MapGuide use Euclidean or Geodesic?

Flipper scotth at mpowerinnovations.com
Thu Mar 30 07:40:48 PDT 2017

The Attempt at geodesic on Turf is fatally flawed.
There is a branch that had begun that had some promise but I found it to
create some really poor and garbled results when Utilized on Complex
geometries like soils, etc.
Pull Request
<https://github.com/Turfjs/turf-buffer/pull/33#issuecomment-280460502>
The person who was working on this has ceased working on it.

Mapguide has always generated Geodesic buffers that I have found accurate.