[mapguide-users] Mapguide 3.0 layer permissions

Kajar kajar.kuldsepp at gmail.com
Tue May 16 23:20:41 PDT 2017

I'm little confused how permission management working for Mapguide.
What I want to do is setup user rights to view or not to view some layers.
When user logs in then some layers are not accessible.
When I specify users who can have right to view specific layer then for them
application opens, but for those users which is not in the list to view
specific layer the application not opening at all.
I adding or removing rights using layer Properties and Permission tab for
that.
How is the correct way to get this working?