[mapguide-users] Mapguide 3.1 problem.

mirwin mwinnicki at um.warszawa.pl
Wed Nov 1 12:46:34 PDT 2017

Hi.
I have MG 3.1 on win 2008 R2 64bi. Server working only works as WMS server.
Data is retrieved from Oracle using KING-Oracle. In the logs I receive such
entries constantly:
Error: Failed to stylize layer: WMS/UP_elektroenergetyczna
        An exception occurred in FDO component.
        Error occurred in Feature Source
(Library://Warszawa/Dane/King_ora_mapy.FeatureSource): ORA-01012: not logged
on
        Process ID: 16940
        Session ID: 1299 Serial number: 13035
         (Cause: , Root Cause: ORA-01012: not logged on
        Process ID: 16940
        Session ID: 1299 Serial number: 13035
        )
 StackTrace:
  - MgMappingUtil.StylizeLayers() line 899 file
c:\working\build_area\mapguide\3.1.0\x64\mgdev\server\src\services\mapping\MappingUtil.cpp.

After these entries the server WMS stops working. I can only log into the
admin page.
Login and password is corect. After restarting mgserver work is fine.
What's happening? Please help me.