[mapguide-users] AIMS 2014 to AIMS 2017 upgrade with Kaliopa Mobile Viewer Errors

RenoSun renolionheart at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 21:43:32 PST 2017

Hi All,

I am trying to upgrade our AIMS 2014 to AIMS 2017, and trying to figure the
errors using the Kaliopa Mobile Viewer as following:

Problem:\nThe connection to the Infrastructure Map Server is not open as
expected.\n\nPossible Causes:\n-Your session has been idle for too
long;\n-Infrastructure Map Server is no longer responding;\n-Internet
connection problems.\n\nSolution:\nRestart your application / session,
restart the Infrastructure Map Server service, or contact with the server
administrator.

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t368332/Capture1.png>

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t368332/Capture2.png>

Here are the successful results with AIMS 2014:
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t368332/CaptureOK1.png>

The session was just created, and I don't think it's idle for too long...
maybe I am missing the setting somewhere for the new AIMS 2017 on windows
server 2016...

Here are the codes that I am using for both
http://qb-svr18-maps/qbmap/mobileMapViewer/PrintLegend.ashx and
http://qb-svr18-maps/qbmap/mobileMapViewer/ControlMgLayers.ashx ...and the
web config
PrintLegend.txt
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t368332/PrintLegend.txt>
ControlMgLayers.txt
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t368332/ControlMgLayers.txt>
WebConfig.txt
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t368332/WebConfig.txt>

Really appreciate any suggestions and solutions.