[mapguide-users] AIMS 2017 Base Maps Shown Above AIMS Layers At Zoom Level 1:1128.49722

RenoSun renolionheart at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 11:45:55 PST 2017

Hi all,

I am facing the issue if I am using tiled base layers with commercial/manual
layers scale list, and the base maps such as Bing/OSM will be shown above my
AIMS layers at zoom level 1:1128.49722. Although, I didn't turn on the tiled
base layers... the fusion still put the base maps above all my AIMS layers.

I noticed the Fusion will not make a "GETDYNAMICMAPOVERLAYIMAGE" request to
the map server when I zoom to scale 1:1128.49722 if the commercial base
layer was ON.

Screen captures
<https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/infrastructure-map-server-forum/aims-2017-base-maps-shown-above-aims-layers-at-zoom-level-1-1128/m-p/7554037/highlight/false>