[mapguide-users] Fusion - If Using Any of Google Base Maps - Cursor Will Be Off (Hover/Select) - AIMS2017

RenoSun renolionheart at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 16:56:44 PST 2017

Hi All,

I am using AIMS 17, and I noticed that if I am using any Google Base Map
(street/hybrid/satellite), the cursor hover on the map will be off.

My map will not recognize my cursor position on the map correctly...

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t368332/Capture.png>

However, if I am using Bing/OSM as my default base map, the fusion is able
to correctly read my cursor position on the map.

Any places should I look for the hotfix? or change the codes?

Thank you for all your helps!!!