[mapguide-users] How to troubleshoot "The specified class was not found"?

Hans Milling hm at geograf.dk
Mon Oct 9 02:40:11 PDT 2017

This was some years ago. I think the problem was that the geometry in the
Oracle table where 3D coordinates. MapGuide did not like that. I solved it
by converting all 3D coordnates to 2D coordinates in the database.
Anyway "The specified class does not exist" usually means that a DLL some
where has the wrong version or you are running 64 bit and the dll is 32 bit,
or that the program is calling a function in the dll that is either not
defined or has different parameters.
What are you doing when you get this error?