[mapguide-users] translation in mapguide-react-layout

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 08:20:52 PDT 2017

If you see text like QUICKPLOT_HEADER it means your particular string bundle
is incomplete.

You can check out the current "en" string bundle for the authoritative list
of keys whose string content requires translation:

https://github.com/jumpinjackie/mapguide-react-layout/blob/master/src/strings/en.ts

If you are still seeing english text in non-en locales after translating all
the possible strings, then it's a bug where I have not replaced the text
with a localizable placeholder. I'd like to know about such cases where
possible.

- Jackie