[mapguide-users] alias with data trough VPN

pcardinal pierre.cardinal at sympatico.ca
Sun Sep 10 07:59:28 PDT 2017

I am trying to connect to SDF data store on a network which I am connecting
with VPN. I am looking for a hint to solve the problem of Maestro not
displaying the alias created in  MapGuide Site Administrator. The data are
on a shared directory with everyone having the rights to read and write. I
have no problem to connect to the data from the machine running MGOS, and
MGOS is running under local system. Is it possible that local system is
unable to reach the networked data?

Maestro 5.1
MGOS 3.1.0.90.64
Windows Server 2012 R2 with Hyper-V