[mapguide-users] What version of FDO is MapGuide 3.1.1 compiled against?

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 03:34:33 PDT 2018

MGOS 3.1.1 was built against FDO 4.1 svn HEAD using the Microsoft Visual C++
2015 compiler.

On a related tangent: Would your code changes be general purpose enough to
roll into the OGR provider itself? We have a basic unit test suite for this
provider now. If you have an example TAB data file with such characters and
of clear documented and legal provenance (even better, is there an existing
TAB file from GDAL/OGR's test suite with similar characteristics that we can
reuse?) we should add test cases for this.

- Jackie