[mapguide-users] Changes in MapGuide 3.1.1

Hans Milling hm at geograf.dk
Mon Apr 23 00:17:48 PDT 2018

I noticed two changes in MapGuide 3.1.1. Perhaps this is due to an updated
version of the FDO providers. But the OGR provider now expects single quote
' instead of double quote " for value fields. Double quoted strings are now
always treated as column names. This is great as Oracle and SQL Spatial
provider already do it this way (we had to make special cases for writing
filters for the OGR provider, however we have to remove these now: if
(providername=="OSGeo.OGR") from our source code now).

Selection XML, again when using OGR provider, now encodes all ID's as Base64
encoded Int64 instead of Int32 (Example <ID>FiMAAAAAAAA=</ID>). Affects our
code that either selects objects or get a list of selected objects. Not a
big deal either.

Is there anything else I missed? That might be useful to know?

Best regards
  Hans Milling...