[mapguide-users] New test build of Fusion

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 22:23:17 PDT 2018

You just have to use this script URL as I have already mentioned (and that
Maestro 6.0m10 will insert by default):

https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?key=YOUR_API_KEY

And presuming you've have enabled billing on your API key thing should work.

I'm just saying that I, having not enabled billing on my API key (and never
will), so I'll get watermarked tiles and a startup warning about "This page
cannot load Google Maps correctly"

Don't pin a maps API version to your script URL or you're just asking for
Google to pull the rug out from underneath you when they decide to yank that
version away.

- Jackie