[mapguide-users] New test build of Fusion

Kajar kajar.kuldsepp at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 05:53:53 PDT 2018

When I try to update current version of  fusion(latest mapguide 3.1.1) to the
leatest test version then my previously created layouts refuse to work.
What I did: download new fusion and replaced the old fusion folder under
Mapguide install.
After server restart I'm not able to view prviously created layouts and also
not able to see any new layouts in browser.
Does I have to do anything else to force new build of fusion to work?

Kajar